legalxml-intercept message

Subject: [legalxml-intercept] LI-XML teleconference tomorrow

Hi all,

Pursuant to my "ramping up" note several days ago,
the information below provides the teleconference
access information.

I'll shortly be circulating the results of the
poll of relative importance and available
participants, as well as a process model
that BT/ETSI LI doyen Robin Gape provided
via a meeting a Heathow Airport on Friday.

The agenda for the teleconference is establish
the initial deliverable schedule and discuss
the formation of the related working groups.

Although an hour is available, we should be
able to wrap this up in 30 minutes.

--tony