legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-intj-exmndr] Action from yesterday's TC meeting

Title: Message
I'm available all day both Thursday and Friday of this week.
-----Original Message-----
From: Scott Came [mailto:scott@justiceintegration.com]
Sent: Wednesday, March 23, 2005 11:32 AM
To: legalxml-intj-exmndr@lists.oasis-open.org

To summarize, and for the benefit of Nancy, Catherine, and Tom...

On yesterday's TC call, the TC seemed to reach consensus that we would spend a fair chunk of the face-to-face time in New Orleans reviewing and (hopefully) approving the key normative content of the MNDR deliverable.

The TC has requested that we establish some milestones at which this content is posted to kavi for TC review prior to the F2F.

My view is that the most effective way to do this is to hold a conference call. Please ping back to the list, by 2 pm PST today, with any blocks on your schedule Thursday and Friday. I'll identify a time at which everyone is free (hopefully) and we'll do the call.

I am available for a call anytime except 11-2 PST Thursday.

Thanks.
--Scott

Scott Came
President and Principal Consultant