legalxml-intj-exmndr message

Subject: LegalXML ITJC - MNDR Subcommittee conference call - Thurs 10/13 at 1pm Pacific?

Title: LegalXML ITJC - MNDR Subcommittee conference call - Thurs 10/13 at 1pm Pacific?

Greetings to the subcommittee:

We'd like to schedule a conference call next week to reconvene the subcommittee.  A tentative agenda follows below:

* * *

MNDR Tasks

1.  Complete final versions of each section.
        a) for sections 2, 3, 4, 6, 7 - authors to complete updates and incorporation of comments from previous reviews
        b) for section 5 - obtain feedback on new posting from subcommittee, either through e-mail or a conference call

        c) for section 1 (the introduction) - update the March 2005 draft based on the final document content

2.  Assemble all sections into a single document.  This task includes finalizing the appendix (with all document rules) and any other necessary edits for consistency, etc.

3.  MNDR document review by the entire TC and other interested parties as appropriate.

4.  TC vote to approve draft specifications.

* * *

I have tentatively reserved next Thursday, October 13 from 1-2pm Pacific (4-5 Eastern) for this call.  This time can be adjusted a bit if needed, however, based on all of YOUR schedules.

Could you please let me know if this time works for you. If it doesn't, could you please propose an alternate time next Thursday or Friday (anytime except Thurs 10/13 from 10-11:30 pacific)?

Thanks!

Ellen M. Perry, Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98101-3201
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.