legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: GJXDM Developer's Workshop

I will forward additional information as it is available.  I apologize for
duplicate messages.

Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov
573-751-4377
----- Forwarded by Robin Gibson/OSCA/Courts/Judicial on 02/19/2004 01:32 PM
-----

The U.S. Department of Justice, Office of Justice Programs (OJP), is
pleased to offer the first public training workshop on Global Justice XML
Data Model (GJXDM) version 3.0, May 11-13, 2004.

For more information go to:
http://it.ojp.gov/topic.jsp?topic_id=111

pic00830.pcx