legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: RE: [legalxml-intjustice] UPDATE on Meeting details for the 9-22-2004 Face to Face Meeting

Title: UPDATE on Meeting details for the 9-22-2004 Face to Face Meeting
Joe Wheeler rocks!

From: Perry, Ellen M. [mailto:EPerry@mtgmc.com]
Sent: Thursday, September 02, 2004 10:59 AM
To: legalxml-intjustice@lists.oasis-open.org
Cc: Waldrop, Reta H.

Please disregard this message if you're not attending the 9/22/04 face to face meeting in Seattle.

*  *  *

My boss, Joe Wheeler, just received the email about the F-T-F arrangements and mumbled something about "if Ellen doesn't have to fly, we'll buy" for the meal arrangements for this meeting.  As a result, he's going to pay for the break and lunch costs for this meeting - no advance payment will be required.    (I'll still need to know if you're planning to attend so that I can have enough lunches for everyone.)

Everyone can spend the time saved on administrative hassles on the IJTC content work instead.

Thanks, Joe!!

Ellen M. Perry, Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98101-3201
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.