legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Reply Requested-->Meeting Information for December

I am working on the details and need a fairly firm number of attendees for
the December Face-to-Face in Las Vegas.  The dates in question are December
15, 16 and 17, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.

We will be meeting at the Mirage hotel and rooms will be $67 plus tax for
the 15th and 16th, but $129.00 for the 17th.

I need to know IMMEDIATELY your tentative plans for attending and what
nights you would need accommodations at the Mirage.  I will NOT make any
arrangements for Friday the 17th if I do not get replies indicating a need.

If you are on both the Integrated Justice and Court Filing TC mailing
lists, I apologize for cross-posting, but you only need to reply once.

Thanks!
Robin

Robin Gibson
Information Technology Division
Office of State Courts Administrator
573-751-4377

Please note that my e-mail address has changed to:
Robin.Gibson@courts.mo.gov