legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: UBL Reference Materials fas background for the12/15/04 IJTC Face to Face Meeting

Were planning to discuss UBL concepts at next weeks face to face meeting; I'm posting a "UBL Primer" document in the new "Background Documents Folder".  I encourage everyone to review what they can beforehand.  I've attached a Word document that contains a quick set of highlights and other references to speed everyone's review.