legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: IJTC Conference Call - the next call is January 2005

For those of you who have recurring calls set on your calendar, the call that had been scheduled for tomorrow, 12/28, had been rescheduled to be held during our Las Vegas face to face meeting; we won't have a call tomorrow.

I'll be sending out a conference call schedule for 2005 shortly, but we're expecting to continue our standing time of the fourth Tuesday of the month from 10-11am Pacific time... this means that the next call should be held on Jan 25 2005.

Happy New Year,

Ellen Perry