legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Legal XML IJTC - Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and Design (MNDR) Rules Subcommittee Charter

Title: Legal XML IJTC - Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and Design (MNDR) Rules Subcommittee Charter

I attach a proposed charter and draft deliverable outline for a subcommittee to facilitate our objective of completing the Exchange Document Methodology, Naming, and Design Rules document by June 2005; a final draft version of this document will be reviewed during the April face to face conference in New Orleans.  Subcommittee charters must be approved by the TC. I am therefore creating a KAVI ballots for TC voting members to use in acting on this charter.

I urge all voting members to vote on the charters.  Due to the aggressive schedule for this deliverable, the deadline for voting on this charter is by 12N Pacific Time next Wednesday, January 20.  As a reminder, participation in this vote will count towards your member status in the TC.

The Methodology, Naming, and Design Rules Subcommittee will be open to all TC members. I encourage all who want to participate in the subcommittee’s work to join.

Thank you for your participation.

<<LegalXML ITJC MNDR Subcommittee Charter (Final).doc>>

Ellen M. Perry, Manager
MTG Management Consultants, L.L.C.
1111 Third Avenue, Suite 2700
Seattle, Washington 98101-3201
(206) 442-5010
www.mtgmc.com

The information transmitted is intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed and may contain confidential and/or privileged material.  If you received this in error, please contact the sender and delete the material from any computer.

LegalXML ITJC MNDR Subcommittee Charter (Final).doc