legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: MNDR Subcommittee Status

As promised in Tuesday's TC meeting, the MNDR subcommittee had a conference call today, in which we committed to delivering as much of the normative MNDR content as we can on April 14. This will give the TC a little less than two weeks to review and discuss on the list, prior to the next face-to-face meeting.

We have established a weekly check-in milestone within the subcommittee; anyone who is interested in seeing this content as it develops (including the content already posted to the subcommittee KAVI area) is welcome to join the SC as an observer or member.

Thanks.
--Scott

Scott Came
President and Principal Consultant