legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: For those waiting for my white paper

I just wanted to inform those who are waiting to review my white paper on consolidation of GJXDM and UBL concepts that I am a little bit behind.  I am close to the finish line for the first draft for your review. I was hoping to have it out on April 1, 2005 but it will be more like April 4, 2005.

The individual who were identified to review the first draft of the paper were:

John Aerts, Jim Cabral, Don Bergeron, Jim Cabral, John Ruegg and Scott Came

I apologize for not making the expected dead line.  It will be done on the fourth.

If there is anyone else who like to provide input or just want to see the draft, please send me an email request. I will make sure I get it to you,

Thank you
Winfield J. Wagner
Director of Integrated Justice Information Systems
11995 El Camino Real
Suite 302
San Diego, CA  92130
http://www.crossflo.com