legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Feedback on MNDR sections

As promised last week, the members of the MNDR subcommittee have posted our work to-date to the TC KAVI area.

The feedback process we'd like to recommend is as follows... Our goal is to reach TC consensus, at or soon after the face-to-face, regarding the normative rules outlined in the current documents. We are confident that the remainder of the document's content can be fleshed out once we have solid consensus on the normative content.

To this end, we invite discussion on the TC list prior to the face-to-face, and verbal discussion at the face-to-face (with some members participating by phone), focused on (but not limited to) the normative content/rules. The subcommittee will attempt to reconcile the sections with the consensus as it exists following the face-to-face, after which we will ask for at least one more round of TC review and comment. Soon thereafter, we will edit the document for content and formatting, and finally start a final round of review/comment before proposing the MNDR document as a committee draft.

Alternatives to this process for reviewing and maturing the MNDR deliverable are invited.

Thanks.
--Scott

Scott Came
Principal Consultant