legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: MNDR Deliverable: follow up conference call / web meeting 5/5

Don Bergeron has kindly offered web meeting resources for this Thursday, 5/5, from 1-2:30pm Eastern time.  I am still confirming the conference call in number, but wanted to poll the group asap regarding your availability for this time.  The purpose of the meeting is to continue the on-line review of the MNDR documents from last week's face to face meeting.

Please let me know if this time won't work for you - while we have a second choice time of 3-4:30pm Eastern it would be best if we could meet earlier in the day.