legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: Interesting reading

I haven't seen any chatter on this topic so I thought I would pass the
link along. I think anyone working with the jxdd or jxdm should study
this carefully.

http://www.it.ojp.gov/index.jsp

Under "recent updates" or a direct link:

http://www.it.ojp.gov/documents/200506_IJIS_GJXDM_Performance_Project.p
df

gary