legalxml-intjustice message

Subject: OASIS LegalXML Integrated Justice TC - 9/26/06 Meeting Cancellation

Due to scheduling conflicts, the OASIS LegalXML Integrated Justice TC Monthly Conference Call Meeting scheduled for Tuesday, September 26, 2006 has been cancelled.

I anticipate being able to focus attention on our planned work activities during the next month and look forward to discussing status as well as questions, issues and concerns at our October 2006 monthly conference call meeting.