legalxml-ms message

Subject: Fwd: Complete JSON Community Survey to Inform NIEM’s Path Forward

Members of the LegalXML Member Section,

Just making sure you see this. Knowing that NIEM is important to several of the committees, I thought I would share it with you all to circulate the word.

Best,

/chet

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: National Information Exchange Model (NIEM) <groups-noreply@linkedin.com>
Date: Fri, Mar 17, 2017 at 8:48 AM
To: Chet Ensign <chet.ensign@oasis-open.org>

NIEM recognizes that many organizations are now using JSON for their data-interchange format. The NIEM Technical Architecture Committee (NTAC) is continuing to develop guidance that helps organizations interested in NIEM to begin exploring JSON applications in the near term and provides an opportunity for feedback from the community based on actual experiences. The goal of this effort is to help JSON developers create a JSON solution that maps directly to NIEM-XML. What we have today for JSON is subject to change, based on community input. As we define more specific requirements, we really need and want to hear your thoughts and feedback. As such, we request you and your community technical developers and implementers complete a NIEM JSON Community Outreach Survey, available at the following link: https://deloittesurvey.deloitte.com/Community/se.ashx?s=3FC11B267B8534BA We are looking forward to integrating your feedback into the NIEM-JSON approach to help ensure it best serves the needs of our diverse community. Mike Hulme, NTAC Co-chair

Groups

National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)

Popular discussions in:
National Information Exchange Model (NIEM)

View all discussions

Complete JSON Community Survey to Inform NIEM’s Path Forward

Mike Hulme

Mike Hulme
Architecture Director at Unisys Corporation

NIEM recognizes that many organizations are now using JSON for their data-interchange format. The...

View Discussion

You are receiving Groups Weekly Digest emails. Unsubscribe.
This email was intended for Chet Ensign (Director of Standards Development & TC Administration at Oasis). Learn why we included this.
If you need assistance or have questions, please contact LinkedIn Customer Service.

© 2017 LinkedIn Corporation, 1000 West Maude Avenue, Sunnyvale, CA 94085. LinkedIn and the LinkedIn logo are registered trademarks of LinkedIn.

--

/chet

Primary: +1 973-996-2298
Mobile: +1 201-341-1393