legalxml-ms message

Subject: ASKS: LegalXML TC Steering Committee Elections and TC Budget Requests

LegalXML Members,

We have several matters that require immediate attention.

Steering Committee Elections

It is time for our annual election of representatives to the LegalXML Steering Committee. Each of our 4 active technical committees should elect 1 representative.

ASK: If you are a committee chair, please schedule this election ASAP and notify me of the results.

We also need to elect 3 additional representatives from the Member Section At-Large to make an odd number on the Steering Committee.  Per OASIS Member Section Policy, At-Large representatives serve for 2 years.

ASK: If you would like to nominate someone to be an At-Large representative, please respond to this email with their name by November 10th.

Budget

We need to prepare our Member Section budget for 2024.  We currently project a carryover of approximately $30K for the next year.

ASK: If you are a current TC representative to the Steering Committee, please submit your requests, including specific line items and estimated amounts by no later than Wednesday, November 22 so that the Steering Committee can review before the end of November.

 Thanks,

Philip Baughman

Temporary Chair, LegalXML Steering Committee

Philip Baughman
Director, Product Security
Tyler Technologies, Inc.

www.tylertech.com