legalxml-ms message

Subject: My retirement

I have the pleasure of letting you know that I started my retirement today from NCSC and therefore LegalXML ECF.  Thank you all for allowing me to work with you on this important effort.  I wish you all the best.  My personal business email address is:  james.e.mcmillan@outlook.com and my mobile/WhatsApp number is +1-757-753-3925 if you should need to contact me.

Good luck!

Jim McMillan