lp message

Subject: Reminder: Meeting Today with David Colarusso and Margaret Hagan

Good morning all,

Reminder that in place of our monthly TC Committee meeting later today at 1:00 PM ET/ 10:00AM MT, we will be joined by Margaret Hagan and David Colarusso for a discussion how the TC can support the technical standards associated with access to justice portals.

Zoom link:https://ncsc-org.zoom.us/j/98267258278

Best,
Aubrie