mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Second Meeting - Conference Call - Wednesday,August 14th 10am PDT

All,

This will be our Second official meeting (conference call) for the
Management Protocol Technical Meeting of OASIS. The information has been
updated on our web site at
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/

Conference Call August 14th 10am PDT
Duration for First Call - 1 hours
NEW NUMBER!!!!!
Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed agenda for the call.

Role call and introductions

Review and Approve Minutes
http://www.oasis-open.org/committees/mgmtprotocol/Minutes/mptc-minutes-07312002.html

Requirements Discussion:

On our last call we discussed developing the list of requirements as
our next step. Please come prepared to discuss and present your
requirements.

Other topics:

Winston Bumpus
MPTC - Chair