mgmtprotocol message

Subject: [mgmtprotocol] Face-to-Face - Monday,January 27th 1pm PST - Wedenesday, January 29th 12 noon PST

All,

This will be our 19th official meeting for the Management Protocol
Technical Committee of OASIS and the fourth one for 2003.

Location:
Hewlett Packard
11000, Wolfe road,
Cupertino, CA, 95014

The meeting room is the "Nevada Falls room", in Bldg 46. Lower

Our local host is Veena Subrahmanyam

My Cell phone is 408-859-9935  if you need to contact me.

Dial in Number: 888-808-7889
International: 719-457-0701
Conference ID: 100346

Proposed Agenda for Face-to-Face

1/27/03 Monday - Review Status
12 noon -  Meet in HP lobby. Veena will escort us to Lunch
1pm - Start Meeting
 - Introductions
- Administrative
  Approve Minutes
  Voting Status review and recommendations for additions and deletions
- Update on other activities
  Update on DMTF - Andrea
  Update on W3C - Heather
  Update on GGF - Ellen
  Discussion on XMLconf
2pm Presentations of proposals
- Review Agreements
- WSDL Proposal - Ellen
- Other Proposals
3pm - 3:15 Break
3:15pm - 5:00pm Discussion and vote on how to proceed

1/28/03 Tuesday - Document creation
8:45am Meet in Lobby
9:00am Begin meeting
Review agreements.
Break in to groups to develop the;
1 Use Case document - From Richard's Presentation
2. Requirements Document - From Karl's Requirements document
3. WS - Management Protocol Specification - Document outline and owners
and sections where possible
12:00 - 1:00pm lunch
1:00pm - review Progress from each group
1:30pm - 5:00pm continue to complete documents
1/29/03 Wednesday - Document review
8:45am Meet in Lobby
9:00am Begin meeting
Review documents from Tuesday
Discuss steps toward making Committee Specifications
Assign owners to next steps
12 noon Adjourn

Winston Bumpus
OASIS, MPTC - Chair