oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: RE: [FWD: RE: [oasis-charter-discuss] EKMI]

I regret you feel that way or that you have taken offense at metaphors
that were not directed at you, but to the tone of the conversation.
Perhaps you will change your mind upon reflection, and with your
acknowledged expertise continue to help us understand where the
proposed charter can best fit into the growing body of Internet
standards in this area.

Best regards.