oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Biometrics TC (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: NONE

All,

The only comment that we have for the proposed TC is for section [19] that
the name be changed from "US Biometrics Identity Management Agency (BIMA)"
to "US Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency (DFBA)." The website still
maintains the BIMA name, but we are awaiting approval of an official name
change.

Please let me know if you have any questions regarding this comment.

V/r,

Jeffrey Shultz
Defense Forensics and Biometrics Agency
Office of the Provost Marshal General