oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: Notes from the PROMCODE convener call

Hi Chet and folks:

Thank you for accepting the revised charter.
Attached please find a plain text format of the charter.
I hope this complies your request.

Best Regards,
Mikio

Sent: Wednesday, February 19, 2014 7:16 AM

Mikio, this looks fine. Can you do one last thing for me? Accept all your changes so that the form of the document is final, then save it as a plain text file (not a .doc format file) and send that to me as the final, formal submission. I will then get that loaded to the TC web site and prepare the call for participation.

Thanks very much,

/chet