oasis-charter-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-charter-discuss] Re: [EXT] [oasis-charter-discuss] Notes from SARIF convener call 31 July 2017

On 01.08.2017 02:41:06, Bret Jordan wrote:
> We are currently adding this functionality to the malware object in
> STIX. I would encourage all of you to join that effort and help us.
> I would hate to see yet another duplicative standard.

Indeed. We've been working with DC3 on incorporating MWCP [1] into the
STIX Malware data model. Not to suggest that MWCP addresses all of the
static analysis metadata that the proposed SARIF TC intends to develop
a standard for but there's clearly significant overlap between our
respective efforts.

[1]: https://github.com/Defense-Cyber-Crime-Center/DC3-MWCP/blob/master/README.md

--
Cheers,