oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: RE: [oasis-member-discuss] Comments on Artifact ID requirements

Bill:

the timing works for me. Keep me posted.

Regards,
Peter

From: William Cox [mailto:wtcox@comcast.net]
Sent: 30 September 2005 17:33
To: peter@justbrown.net
Cc: 'Drummond Reed'; oasis-member-discuss@lists.oasis-open.org; 'Wachob, Gabe'; 'Dave McAlpin'; mary.mcrae@oasis-open.org; 'James Bryce Clark'

Peter, Drummond, Dave, and Gabe -

The OASIS Technical Advisory Board Quality Subcommittee (QSC) would like to set up a phone meeting with at least some of you to discuss the application and relevance of XRI to out ongoing Artifact Identification Requirements and included metadata in XHTML/HTML artifacts.

Our next QSC meeting is October 14 2005 from 11:00am US Eastern time. Is there a time in that meeting that you could join us for perhaps 45 minutes?

I know that at least one of you is on CET, and I don't know your other timezones. If other times would be preferable, please let me know and I'll work the the QSC to arrange.

I will provide a caller-paid conference number.

Thanks!

bill cox

Chair, OASIS TAB QSC
wtcox@comcast.net
+1 862 485 3696 cell

Peter F Brown wrote:
Any news or follow up on this?

Regards,

-Peter
---
Peter F Brown

Senior Expert
ICT-Strategy Unit
Austrian Federal Chancellery
---
Chair, CEN eGovernment Focus Group
---
T: +43.1.53115.6161
W: www.cio.gv.at

No trees were cut down in the production of this message; many electrons
were however severely agitated
---