oasis-member-discuss message

Subject: Re: [oasis-member-discuss] RESEND - Re: [oasis-member-discuss] ProposedSubmission of OASIS WS-Security v1.1 to ITU

Note that JTC1 has the concept of "freely available specifications", with
an index here:
http://standards.iso.org/ittf/PubliclyAvailableStandards/index.html

JTC1 SCs can request that approved ISO/IEC standards be added to this
list.  It is commonly done for ISs that originated via PAS transposition
from a consortium where the original specification was also freely
available.

Regards,

-Rob

"Mason, Howard (UK)" <Howard.Mason@baesystems.com> wrote on 04/03/2010
01:41:46 PM:

> Re: [oasis-member-discuss] RESEND - Re: [oasis-member-discuss]
> Proposed Submission of OASIS WS-Security v1.1 to ITU
>
> The only counter argument might be the free-of-charge availability
> of ITU specs, but I assume that the OASIS document will also be
> updated to align with the eventual JTC1 version and will also retain
> free availability.
>
> Howard Mason (via Blackberry)
> Corporate IT Office
> Tel: +44 1252 383129
> Mob: +44 780 171 3340
> Eml: howard.mason@baesystems.com
>
> BAE Systems plc
> Registered Office: 6 Carlton Gardens, London, SW1Y 5AD, UK
> Registered in England & Wales No: 1470151

technical_committees/other_bodies/iso_technical_committee.htm?commid=601355

http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/