oasis-public-discuss message

Subject: New Tool

Hello all,

I've developed a tool which is opendocument like and it has a new file
extension. I studied the whole collection of the mailing-lists but where
can I post new tools or ideas?
I would like to present my tool and ist features! Can anybody help me
who is a little bit more familiar with this community and mailing-lists?
I thank you in advance.

Regards,
Urs