obix-xml message

Subject: Telecon 2:30 -> 3:00

Brian has requested the telecon be moved back to 3:00pm ET tomorrow.
We'll end it at 3:30 if anyone has conflicts and needs to leave.

I'm sorry I haven't gotten to the notes for last week's call, between
the slides and prototype for Builconn, and my normal daily
responsibilities, I'm spread pretty thin.  I'll see what I can do tonight.

Thanks,
Aaron