obix-xml message

Subject: RE: [obix-xml] oBIX 1.1 Issues

Comments below

Rob Zivney: any other comments on scheduled alarms from Security system perspective?

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us." -- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina