Subject: FW: [obix] WS Calendar meeting starting

FYI, to join the WS-Calendar TC, go to
http://www.oasis-open.org/apps/org/workgroup/ws-calendar/ and select the
"Join Group" link that appears above the "Group notes" box.

Be sure to join as a "Committee Member" (as opposed to an "Observer"), so
your name will appear on the TC roster and you'll be eligible to vote at the
first meeting.

Please consider joining the TC as soon as possible. OASIS is actively
engaged in inviting editors, analysts, and prospective TC members to review
the roster during this pre-launch phase. It's an important time to establish
visibility for your support of WS-Calendar.

Thanks,
Carol

Reference links:

WS-Calendar Technical Committee Overview
  http://xml.coverpages.org/ni2010-02-08-a.html

WS-Calendar Call for Participation
  http://lists.oasis-open.org/archives/tc-announce/201001/msg00005.html

--
Carol Geyer
Senior Director of Communications and Development

OASIS | Advancing open standards for the information society
+1.978.667.5115 x209 (Office) | +1.941.284.0403 (Cell)
http://www.oasis-open.org