Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - Event "oBIX Next Steps - Open Meeting" added

Yes please.

You want a shout-out to CABA at the beginning?

tc

"It is the theory that decides what can be observed."   - Albert Einstein

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX Technical Committee
U.S. National Inst. of Standards and Tech. Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Facilities Technology Office
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu