Subject: Attendance at meeting this week

As you know, it is our plan to release the oBIX 1.x suite for public review at this week’s meeting. Our secretary, Chirs Bogen, will not be able to attend. Please let me know in advance if you cannot attend , because issuing a committee spec and voting a public review requires a special majority vote of all active members.

Thanks

tc

"You can cut all the flowers but you cannot keep spring from coming."

-Pablo Neruda

Toby Considine

Chair, OASIS oBIX TC

Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Campus Services Information Technology
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu