Subject: Missed y'all, sorry (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Your absent-minded oBIX secretary was enjoying a root canal while the meeting was taking place.  I’m sorry I forgot to tell Toby I wasn’t coming again.  Hopefully next week will work out well, though, warning to all, our third child is expected sometime in the next 2-3 weeks, and I’m not yet sure about the schedule of our weekly doc visits.

-chris