Subject: RE: Today's (11/21) Meeting (UNCLASSIFIED)

I apologize to one and all for letting the time get away from me. It is my last day in the office for two weeks and the press of mundane tasks is large...

tc

"When one door closes, another opens; but we often look so long and so regretfully upon the closed door that we do not see the one which has opened for us."
-- Alexander Graham Bell

Toby Considine
Chair, OASIS oBIX TC
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation
Finance & Administration IT
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@ unc.edu
Phone: (919)962-9073
http://www.oasis-open.org
http://www.NewDaedalus.com

-----Original Message-----
From: obix@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:obix@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Bogen, Chris ERDC-RDE-ITL-MS
Sent: Thursday, November 21, 2013 11:58 AM
To: William Cox; obix@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [obix] Today's (11/21) Meeting (UNCLASSIFIED)

Classification: UNCLASSIFIED
Caveats: FOUO

Today we did not hold a formal meeting due to audio conference difficulties but I collected some small bits of information via chat:

-William, Chris, and Matthias cannot attend a meeting on Thanksgiving.  Ludo can attend Thanksgiving.
-Matthias plans to update the WebSocket specification again early next week as he missed Write/Read types in the examples -Ludo reviewed the new WebSockets document and is pleased with new example format -Chris plans on combing through the current WD in preparation for public review

If I missed anything, please post a reply.

Regards

Chris