Subject: Preparing for a public review

We have ten (10) motions to vote on tomorrow, and each requires a roll-call vote. We will have to move briskly to accomplish this, and I know our secretary, Chris, must leave promptly at the end.

We have four motions to create Committee Specification Drafts 02 (obix, encodings, rest, soap). Each of these comes in the form of a single vote on a package – those have been uploaded already. I have added the latest XSD to the OBIX package, and added the latest WSDL to the SOAP package. If you have any concerns, please check them out today, when we have a chance to respond.

Each of those motions is followed by a motion to release the CSD02  a second 15 day public review. If anyone wants a longer public review, please reply to the list.

We have one motion to create Committee Specification Drafts 01 (web sockets). This is a vote on a single package – uploaded an hour ago. If you have any concerns, please check them out today, when we have a chance to respond.

This motion is followed by a motion to release the CSD01 to an initial 30 day public review. If anyone wants a longer public review, please reply to the list.

We are again requesting that the specifications be released as a package.

If you have anyone that you would like to receive the PR request directly from OASIS, please let me know. I have to have that list when I request the TC Admins to respond.

Our goals are to have these out by the beginning of the year, and to not meet on December 26. With everyone’s attention, we can hit both these goals.

tc

"Energy and persistence conquer all things." -- Benjamin Franklin

Toby Considine
TC9, Inc

OASIS TC Chair: oBIX & WS-Calendar

OASIS TC Editor: EMIX, Energy Interoperation

SGIP Smart Grid Architecture Committee

Email: Toby.Considine@gmail.com
Phone: (919)619-2104

http://www.tcnine.com