Subject: Call-in information for today's meeting

I have a meeting that goes until 11 today, but I will try to get into the soaphub as soon as I can and post the callin information for the meeting into the soaphub chat.  Just wanted to let people know in case you’re there at 10:55 and don’t see anything!

Thanks

Craig

13TDR2025_EmailFooter_F-medium-2