Subject: Groups - obix-v1.1-wd39.zip uploaded

Submitter's message
Hi everyone-

This is an update to the proposed specification, primarily to address the issue of tags and tag space encoding.

This proposes going back to our original plan of having marker tags represented in the Contract List via the 'is' attribute; changing the name of the collection object in History to 'collectMode' (as well as its enumeration data type).

Important sections are 5.5.2 and 9.4, as well as 14.2.

This does NOT address the two-round trip issue that Brian reports, because it seems likely to cause problems to have an OBIX request require an out-of-band response in an entirely different data type, not containing any OBIX. So, for the moment I am retaining the (admittedly imperfect) dual-request model.

Thanks,
Craig

-- Mr. Craig Gemmill
Document Name: obix-v1.1-wd39.zip

Description
Working Draft 39, containing proposed changes to address most of Brian
Frank's comments in his feedback.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Craig Gemmill
Group: OASIS Open Building Information Exchange (oBIX) TC
Folder: Standards
Date submitted: 2015-03-09 10:40:40