Subject: RE: [obix] Groups - obix-v1.1-wd44.zip uploaded

Thanks, Craig.

We will need to vote this out for Public Review next week, unless someone spots a show-stopper.

We can then move to Committee Spec, if everyone approves.

Under OASIS rules, Committee Spec means that all IP rules (you can use it freely) apply.

So we all want to get together and push this, and the rest of the specs, the rest of the way.,

tc

“It is the theory that decides what can be observed."

—Albert Einstein

Information Technology Services
University of North Carolina
Chapel Hill, NC

Email: Toby.Considine@unc.edu
Chair, OASIS OBIX Technical Committee
Chair, OASIS WS-Calendar Technical Committee
Editor, OASIS EMIX, Energy Interoperation TC