ocpp message

Subject: Form submission from: Request TC document folders be created

Submitted on Friday, September 16, 2016 - 20:28
Submitted by user:
Submitted values are:

Your name: Gershon Janssen
TC or SC name: OCPP
Email address: ocpp@lists.oasis-open.org
Folders requested:
* Create folders:
Contributions
Work Items

* Remove folders:
Documents
If possible: Calendar Documents
Rationale: We like to use folder 'Meeting Notes' for this purpose. All
existing
documents in that folder can be moved to folder 'Meeting Notes'.

Notes:
I'd like to request folder modifications for the OCPP Kavi Document
repository.

I assume that folder 'Approved Work Products' will be created by TC Admin as
soon as we get to that stage and does not require a request.

The results of this submission may be viewed at:
http://tools.oasis-open.org/issues/browse/TCADMIN