ocpp message

Subject: Groups - oasis_ocpp_cr_time.pdf modified

Submitter's message
Hi All I have just uploaded the first draft for CR Time.

I hope I have taken all of the input given in the e-mail threads (it was a lot)
So please check if anything is missing.

Please give remarks in Jira:
https://issues.oasis-open.org/browse/OCPP-15

Kind Regards

Robert de Leeuw (IHomer)

-- Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Document Name: oasis_ocpp_cr_time.pdf

Description
First draft for CR Time.
Describes how charge points should handle times when communicating over
OCPP: UTC.
And also a lot of configuration possibilites for different clock sources
etc.
Download Latest Revision
Public Download Link

Submitter: Mr. Robert de Leeuw
Group: OASIS OCPP Electric Vehicle Charging Equipment Data Exchange TC
Folder: Work items
Date submitted: 2016-11-16 01:14:31
Revision: 0