Subject: RE: Requesting a TC leave of absence

Hi Chris,

Per the TC process, the leave of absence period can commence only seven days after the date of request (Aug 7th). Since the requested period of absence (Aug 9 through Aug 13) ends before the earliest possible date the leave can officially begin (Aug 14), your request for leave of absence cannot be fulfilled. Based on your expected period of absence, I observe that you will only miss one TC meeting (Aug 9). Assuming you attend the Aug 16th TC meeting, you won’t lose voting rights.

Take care.

From: odata@lists.oasis-open.org [mailto:odata@lists.oasis-open.org] On Behalf Of Chris Woodruff
Sent: Tuesday, August 07, 2012 2:57 AM
To: Ram Jeyaraman (MS OPEN TECH)
Cc: odata@lists.oasis-open.org
Subject: [odata] Requesting a TC leave of absence

Ram,

In accordance with section 2.6 of the Oasis TC Process, I hereby

request a leave of absence for the period of August 9 through August 13, 2012 while I am attending the funeral of my mother.

Best regards,

 Chris Woodruff

Microsoft Cloud Practice Lead

Sr. Technical Architect

Perficient, Inc.

Microsoft National Business Unit

616.425.8824 - Office | 616.724.6885 - Mobile

Microsoft MVP - Data Platform Development

“Experts in Delivering Business Driven Technology Solutions”

*this email was made with recycled electrons