Subject: OData explanatory report to JTC 1

Dear OData TC colleagues:

Please find attached the proposed form of Explanatory Report being sent along with your OData v4.0 and OData JSON Format v4.0 standards to ISO/IEC JTC 1 for balloting.   (Same document, in two file formats.)

This document essentially is our cover letter and introduction of the work, addressed to the voting national bodies, which accompanies their ballots.  Our thanks to your chairs Ram and Ralf for their review and assistance with preparing the report.

Cordially  JBC

James Bryce Clark, General Counsel
https://www.oasis-open.org/staff

www.twitter.com/JamieXML