Subject: ODF Adoption TC Call - May 16, 2006 - Agenda

Dear ODF Adoption TC members,

AFAIK, Don is hosting/chairing today's meeting, but since I haven't seen
an agenda/reminder yet, I thought it can't hurt if I propose an angenda,
so that people know that we will have a call today. Don, please add any
items to the agenda that I might have forgotten!

Here is the proposed agenda for today:

Proposed Agenda
===============

1.) Logistics
    - Roll call
    - Acceptance of minutes from two weeks ago
    - Acceptance of today's agenda

2.) ODF Alliance liaison (in case Marino Marcich can join us today)

3.) Summary of ODF Adoption TC face-to-face meeting
    - Discussed topics
    - Questions regarding Martha Mealy's notes
    - Next steps
    - Action Items

4.) Latest ODF news
    - Gartner's first take on ODF
    - Round table

Dial-in Information

Time:  11:00am - 12:00pm ET

Event Description:
ODF Adoption TC Weekly Meeting
Toll-free dial-in:             1-877-421-0023
Toll/International  dial-in:   1-770-615-1382
Tie-line dial-in:                    421-0023
* Participant Pin access code: 262596

Best regards,
Erwin