Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] ODF Adoption TC Call - 06/06/06 - Agenda

Hello,

I'm sorry I missed the meeting, I thought it was on the usual time. I am
busy with the member of the ODF Alliance in France and the soon-to be
members of the Alliance working on actions towards the administration. I
look forward reading the minutes of this call.
In any way, if you need any update on the situation in France, please
let me know and I'll do it per mail.

Best,
Charles.

--