Subject: [Fwd: Open Publish 2006 Speaking Opportunity]

FYI

This should be interesting to all TC members. Dale told me
that I could forward the email.

Best regards,
Erwin

--- Begin Message ---
Dear Erwin,
I was referred to you by Jane Harnad of OASIS with whom I have worked
with for many years. I am organizing the agenda for Open Publish 2006, a
conference on open standards for publishing and thought you might be
interested in speaking. For more information see
http://open-conferences.com/baltimore .

The show runs Sept. 27-29 in Baltimore. We are keen to include:
- Adoption of Open Standards in Publishing
- ODF and other Document Formats
- DITA and Topic Oriented Content Creation
- Authoring and Content Creation for Reusable Data
- Innovative Publishing Business Models
- Improving Access to Government Publishing Information
- Single Source Publishing Processes
- Case Studies on Open Publishing Technology Adoption

If you are interested, please submit your ideas in the Call For Papers
section of the Web Site (http://openconferences.com/baltimore/cfp.html),
or contact me for further information.

Thanks in advance for your consideration!

Cheers!
Dale Waldt
Co-Chair, Open Publish 2006

--