Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Where are we regarding the OASIS Symposium

The deadline (the extended one) for the submissions was last Friday, so Don and I submitted then.  These can stand as place holders for planning purposes until we settle on what additional speakers can actually attend.

We submitted one on "ODF Programmability" and one on "ODF Accessibility and Interoperability",

-Rob