Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] Fast Track approval anyway

Paul,

thank you so much for this answer. What I can see from that is the
secretary general of the ISO acted legally and perhaps in "bona fide" as
he saw the overwhelming presence of Microsoft at a level the proponents
of the real standard (ODF) were never able to reach. Also, this change
in that section at the last minute is troubling.

Best,

Charles.