Subject: Re: [odf-adoption] The next ODF camp

Hi
(Sorry, can't make the conf. call).

On 2007-09-25, at 14:40 , robert_weir@us.ibm.com wrote:

> Do we know when the next aKademy is?  I heard that they had one
> earlier in 2007 in Scotland, but I don't see a schedule of future
> ones.
>
> We're also rather close to XML 2007 in Boston in December.  Since
> it is almost October, I'm not sure we have the bandwidth to do two
> camps in the three remaining months of 2007.  So maybe we do XML
> 2007, as planned, and then try to coordinate something with KOffice
> for Q1 2008?

Meanwhile, can I suggest we focus on developing what was initiated at
the ODF camp?  I mean, fixing issues that need to be fixed and
establishing (or making sure those established don't dissolve)
channels of communication? Perhaps using the Oasis or XML site for this?

What I think would lead to a loss of effort is to have many camps
with no results.

> -Rob

Best,
Louis