Subject: Fw: OpenOffice.org Annual Conference

Fyi.  I submitted out proposal yesterday (Friday) and received the acknowledgement this afternoon.

-Rob

----- Forwarded by Robert Weir/Cambridge/IBM on 07/19/2008 06:46 PM -----

Thank you for your proposal for a paper for the OpenOffice.org Annual Conference
entitled 'ODF Interoperability: Perspectives'. This paper has now been passed to
the Conference Programme Selection Committee for consideration.

We have received more proposals than we will have time for in the Conference
programme, so unfortunately we will not be able to accept all the proposals. We
aim to let you know by the end of July whether your proposal has been accepted.
If you wish to withdraw your proposal, please let us know as soon as possible.

For the latest Conference news, please subscribe to the conference attendees
mailing list ooocon2008_discuss@marketing.openoffice.org

Thanks - John
--
John McCreesh